The attractive finish and quality materials of this exoctic dining table will enrich your dining room and be the envy of your dinner guests. The sleek contemporary design will effortlessly add a stylish edge to the modern or traditional home. The distinguished ebony wood finish will add a sprinkle of grandeur to your dining room.
- Magnificent addition to a classic or modern home
- The combination of noble materials and impeccable craftsmanship makes it a superb eye catching table
- Top in ebony Macassar with a high gloss finish
- Ridge with hand applied gold leaf
- High end dining table
- Beech legs with a dark stain and high gloss finish
- Hand applied gold leaf detail to the legs
- Made to order allow up to 8 weeks for delivery
- Generous width
- Accommodates 10-12 people
- Assembly required
- L 270cm x W 120cm x H 75cm
Delivery And Returns
We deliver to Great Britain and Ireland.
All items are delivered flat pack unless stated otherwise.
Delivery is free to mainland UK on orders over £500 or only £9.99*
We aim to deliver items withing 14 working days however delivery times do vary for special order items.
If there is a longer delivery scale this will be stated in the item description.
Dispatch fees of £30 will apply for extended areas. For orders weighing over 100kg delivery will be priced individually. The following areas are considered extended: Postcode areas Inverness (IV), Kilmarnock (KA), Kirkcaldy (KY), Kirkwall (KW), Lerwick (ZE), Outer Hebrides (HS), Paisley (PA), Perth (PH), Aberdeen (AB), Dundee (DD), Dumfries and Galloway (DG), Falkirk (FK) and Isle of Wight (PO30-PO41). You will be billed separately for your dispatch fee.
A shipping surcharge of £80 will apply for all deliveries to the Republic of Ireland and large parcel deliveries to Northern Ireland.
We hope that you love your item however don't worry if you don't you have 14 days to return it for a full refund. All we ask is that it is returned in the original packaging, in a resaleable condition and not been assembled in any way.
14 day returns policy